My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some wendys toys......what a bummer

Well my dad called wendys today and they said that they got the funkeys in! YAY! So of course we went there for lunch today. My dad asked for 5 kids meals with ALL DIFFERENT toys inside. We made sure that he understood. So when we get our kids meals we look inside to find 3 bobble heads and 2 3D board games. WTH! And it turns out that those were the only funkey toys they had. So we got an extra kids meal for nothing. Sadly the board game is so common everyone knows about it and the bobble head isn't too new either. Atleast we kept 4 of the kids meals bags and we have extra toys. Maybe they'll be worth something when they're not at wendys anymore. :T Oh well, such a bummer though. Here are pictures:

































































I think that I took some decent pics and a lot of them! Oh I would like everyone (if you haven't already) to look at my prvious post and look in aww! Thank you.
-keep it funkey

1 comment:

Fallen Soldier said...

I wish Wendys had real pg funkeys. then we wouldn't have to go look all over the place for pg funkeys. But then the toy for it would cost too much. Oh well