My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My PG funkeys and Blackest Hole/ Tadd Tonic

Well I finally decided to take a pic of my paradox green funkeys. Here they are.















I also got the blackest hole and tadd tonic yesterday.
























Its not like these pictures are any news to us. And of course I took down two of the henchmen 2.0.

BTW I don't know if I mentioned this on my blog (I have on a few others) that I got a very rare berger! Here's a pic of that:

Isn't he cute? Anyway that's all for the time being. I hope I get some more exciting news soon. But untill then.....
-keep it funkey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww So cute. I love to see the older funkeys rather then the new ones. I was more excited about my new drift then my maul and nectar. I love to see everyones unique collection

Jairo said...

i also like seing old ones, but from series 1! series 1 funkeys were the best!