My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Drift raceway

My brother was walking around funkeystown last night and noticed this.

Do you see whats strange in the picture? The strange thing is that if you notice, drift's home is now called "drift raceway" instead of the name "drift". I guess drift needed a unique game room name too.
BTW I finally fixed up my internet and now I don't get booted out of chat rooms on UBF and meebo chat rooms! Which means I was finally able to get a chat room in my crib's game room. I got holler chat after about 20 minutes. So I then decided to get rom chat in my game room, but I couldn't. I was in there for an hour and a half but nothing happened. Does this happen to anyone else? It got me so frustrated. Anyway thats all for now. 'Till next time....
-keep it funkey

7 comments:

Fallen Soldier said...

Have u got all of the Chat Funkeys, I only need Rewind.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Yes, I have them all.

Jairo said...

i also only hve rewind.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

JARIO! What happened, you just vanished! I was worried that something might have happened. And I also saw that you deleted your blog! >:( I can still go to it, but why did you do that?
Jario I'm just happy that you showed up, 'cause I missed hearing from you.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Oh wait you didn't delete your blog. Sorry about that, I was looking at something else. :P My bad...

Jairo said...

i deleted my blog?

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I was looking at the wrong funkeys masters blog. :P My bad.