My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mulch quiz complete!

I don't know if anyone else has already done this, but a few days ago I completed the mulch quest quiz. :) I thought it was challenging, so I'm posting it. The sad thing is that it's hard to do, but you only get 20 coins as a reward. And you payed a coin to play so you only really win 19 coins. Anyway here is a pic.
Atleast now I know more about recycling and pollution and all that jazz.
-keep it funkey

2 comments:

Fallen Soldier said...

yeah, that's Mulch for u. They don't think u should win much of a reward by recycling. They believe reycling and reusing is the reward.
And I have done Mulch's quest quiz, but only yesterday.

Alec said...

I also did it after writing down the right and wrong answers on a paper so I don't make the same mastake over and over. I ended up with two pieces of fully noted paper and I used about 30 minutes of my life!