My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scratch Quest and paradox IS coming to stores

My brother found this out. I don't know if this is old or not but my brother won't leave me alone until I post this so he found a scratch quest by da scratch club. You need to deliver a record to King Sidd without kane attacking you. If kane gets you he smashes the record. Anyway, if you complete it you get a mini king sidd statue. Here are some pics.

























I went to target today and of course no new funkeys. :( But one aisle behind the usual spot there was a big empty space with 2 funkiki adventure packs. But the racks were labeled "Paradox Green singles" and the others said "Tool funkeys" (as in mulch and ace). My dad then asked a lady that worked there if they were getting them soon. And she said that if you see a grey sticker on the labels then that means they are coming that week or the next. And yes the paradox labels had the stickers! So she said to call every once in a while to see if they came.

Oh and I went to wendy's and they didn't have the funkey toys. :( But I decided just to get the meal anyway, and I got a magic tree house audio book. >:( Well, atleast the food was good.

-keep it funkey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy's.com now shows it on there!

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I know, thats why I figured they'd be there.

Fallen Soldier said...

wendys does have good food, but it almost made me choke when there was no funkeys

Onewa80 said...

Awesome. I'm going back to target on friday, so maybe they'll be there(ther fraize "Maybe they'll be there" was probobly said 2797898 times so far in july).

-80