My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The mysterious Speed Racer shadow solved!

Well I have been hearing of people being attacked by a mysterious shadow in the Royalton Racing Complex. So about a week ago me and my brother went investigating. After standing around, it didn't take too long for the shadow to appear for us. When it showed up, the creepy music began playing, just like when a henchmen appears. When it hit us we had to play the race car dodging game.
What we think it is is Thug. If you remember reading the story after I licked the bottom of my yang. It says that thug collects racing fees in the Complex. Like how a native collects coins to sacrifice to the volcano or a henchmen collects a travel tax. So that makes it sound like Thug attacks you in the Complex and steals coins. For a long time I thought that the race cars were the things that stole coins. And thats probably the thing that does now. Remember that Mattel's contract got ruined some how, and didn't allow them to release the rest of the speed racers along with the adventure pack. So thug's game graphic was never made. But they couldn't take away the idea to have thug strike. So the race cars just had to do. What do you think? Do you think I cracked this mystery?














-keep it funkey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a glitch in the game caused by when you complete Series 1

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Roco, I went to go see if what you say is true. If that was your theory, its not true. I'm showing a new pic of my extremely old user name "HI" where I didn't complete series 1. And the shadow still showed up.

Zoomix said...

It might just be that somehow a file got mixed in and a henchman sort of tries to get you, but the dodge-the-cars game is the one that is saved into the zone.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i know who he is... -_-

Jairo said...

this is what i think. one, your wrong about thug's graphics are still in the game, remember that one hack letting you be any funkey you want?, well i was playing as thug before as speed racer gp. so some how it got hacked in the main funkeys...thing, or mattle, and it thugs staid.but without there graphics. my other thought about it...someone just hacked.