My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 new funkeys! Woot woot!

I just got back from target and the lady wasn't lying! Paradox Green was there! Of course I got VR nectar, maul, and tadd for myself, but my dad bought 4 others to sell on ebay, just to get our $14 back that we spent on rastro. Now I have all 4! I'll post pics later, I just had to tell everyone! Too bad that they are only in very rare version still, cause I really want rare tadd and rastro. They look so cool!

So Onewa80 we've been in the same boat for a while, not finding anything, so I'm sure you'll find something new at target now. Oh and now that I own a tadd and have my clay croak, my dad is really getting mad at Mattel. I don't know what we'll do to get to the bottom of my very stressful struggle to find out the truth of what happened after I sent in my design of croak. And as for those of you who are starting to hate me for bringing up croak so much, knock it off. I'm sure if you were in my shoes, you'd be in as much agony as me. I won't shut up until I find out. I just hope that there are still some of you that support me out there. Anyway like I said I'll post pics later. Chao!

-keep it funkey

1 comment:

Jairo said...

well you have every reason to be mad! they probely just changed the look of tadd/croak to make it look like it isnt your idea.