My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Funkey Spoofs #1

Me and my brother were having a dumb conversation about who knows what, and somewhere along the line I mentioned Darth Maul from star wars. So my brother decided to make a joke, and made a funkey spoof! He took a common maul's head and placed it on Darth Maul's body. Here it is.......Darth Maul!
After he made this, I decided that we'd make more. So this is just the first we made so far and we'll try to come up with more in the future.
-keep it funkey

4 comments:

400Star said...

whoo! first comment! anyway lol I like it! :D

Fallen Soldier said...

LOL. Funny. U and ur brother are awesome.

ƒυηкιкιƒℓυяяу said...

XD FunnyZ...

FFM said...

OMG!!! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I SAW THIS!!!!! ITS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHa LOL