My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lox LIVES!!!

Ok I'll start by saying that Master Lox doesn't actually exist. My brother just created a master lox costume. Well just the mask part anyway.....He put the mask on over his grim reaper costume from 2 Halloweens ago. He made the mask entirely out of cardboard, super glue, and spray paint! Oh and yes, master lox doesn't have nostrals, but my brother needed eye holes in the mask. Anyway the moment you've been waiting for......the pictures!











































My brother has been getting into making ub funkey crafts starting from the t-shirts, to this costume, to.......you'll have to wait and see. It's in development! :) Oh and before I go, don't call these your own like some people did the t-shirts. I fixed that problem and I trust you guys and gals!


-keep it funkey

5 comments:

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

cool costume!

Fallen Soldier said...

woah. Tell ur brother awesome job. Good u posted it frogboy. I've only seen 3 ub funkey costumes and this one is the best.

Amber said...

The costume is great! My son just asked me to make a Master Lox costume for him today, so I might use this as an examplE

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Wow thank you! I just want to point out that the mask isn't flat, its folded on some spots to give it a little 3D shape. I'll add another picture to give you an idea what I mean.

Amber said...

Okay, my son and I bought the paint to make this today! He is crazy about it! He turns 5 on Thur and wants to wear this costume all day. Ill put a photo on their website when we get done. Thinks for inspiring us to do something extraordinary with our funkey collection!