My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 DIFFERENT fallout familiars

Look at these 2 pics of the fallout familiar. One's duration is 7 days and costs 212 loot, and the other's duration is 30 days and costs 425 loot. Click on the pics to increase the size. It's weird but I have just enough loot to buy the fallout familiar for 7 days

















A few other things before I go, The comment section was changed to where you have to have a google account. I am VERY sorry but someone who goes by the name anonymous seems to hate me, my blog, and all of my readers. They're just mad at the world and has nothing better to do than curse the "f" word and alot of other words, one which begins with mother, at a 13 year old. and my brother who is 15 years old.

And I'm getting tired of funkey of the week so, I'm putting up a poll asking if you still want it... because I really don't.*Eh heh heh, I forgot that I already had that poll up for a while*

-keep it funkey

No comments: