My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Yesterday me, my brother, and my sister banged out a bunch of eggs designed like ub funkeys. Check them out. You can increase the size of the picture by clicking on it. The xener got smuged but they're still cool. The funkeys are vroom, tiki, twinx, stich, R webley, R sprout, R vlurp, xener, croak, R wasabi, and R bones. Tiki and wasabi are my favorites and of course I just had to make an egg for Croak! Comment which is your favorite.

Oh, by the way ironicly the rare sprout is the funkey of the week. I'll update the picture in a little while.

-keep it funkey (R sprout)

3 comments:

Bn28 said...

Awsome job with the eggs!

Bn28 said...

and who is Croak i thought it was Tadd...

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Look at this post:

http://ubfunkeyworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/coincidence-huh.html