My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

FUNKEY FAMILY PHOTO!!! 100 FUNKEYS!

Well here it is, my new funkey family photo. After waiting a week for my very rare scratch to arrive I got my 100th different funkey! In the first picture there is a glare with the blinds, so I took individual pictures of the cases too. It was hard to squeez in my VR bones and VR scratch so they are in the last case. Click on them to see them full size.



-keep it funkey (R sprout)

4 comments:

FFM said...

WHERE DID U GET THOSE CASES?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I told this to zoomix already. I got the cases off of ebay. It was 10 dollars a case but it is worth keep your funkeys in a nice home.
Here's a link, just copy it into your address bar. You can fit 20 funkeys in each case and fit ALMOST perfectly!

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=RED+20+ZIPPO+LIGHTER+GLASS+TOP+JEWELRY+DISPLAY+CASE&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=red+zippo+case&_osacat=0

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

The link didn't show up. Let me try again.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=RED+20+ZIPPO+LIGHTER+GLASS+TOP+JEWELRY+DISPLAY+CASE&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=red+zippo+case&_osacat=0

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

UGH! just go to ebay and type in:

RED 20 ZIPPO LIGHTER GLASS TOP JEWELRY DISPLAY CASE