My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

New funkeys and other stuff. But what else is new?

(Huh... breath in breath out...) I'm not going to show a picture this time, but I'll say that last week I found a normal trixie and very rare glub. I found them the day after I put up the family photo. Ugh, I'm tired. UB Funkeys has been dying and is plumiting like a landslide. I wish SOMETHING new would happen. I'm out of stuff to do. I started playing my pokemon plantinum again. I stopped after I got to pastoria city.
Right now I guess I'll just try to keep my grades up at school (BTW I have an A+ average; I like to brag). Phew I'm beat! And with nothing new about ub funkeys and alot of talk about club penguin and chobots; which by the way I'm NOT interested in, which makes the dumb posts about CP and chobots something I don't want to read even more boring!
I'm outa here and taking a break.

-(do your best to) keep it funkey (R sprout) <:\

2 comments:

jairo m. said...

i am the EXACT same way as you! the chobots post and club penguine! and the other stuff!!

Shel2 said...

eeeiiiiIIIII kkkknnnnnnnooooowwwwW, WHEN WILL SOMETHING NEW COME? >:O