My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'M DONE!

I can't take you all anymore! With all of the, so and so is going to delete my blog and your blog. You can't hack a blog unless you have their email and password. If anyone other than you knows it, then it's over. Just someone tell me how you know that something is going to happen? How do you know that they know how to hack a blog? This is out of control! Steven's deleting his blog and so is Onewa80. If that's the way it's going down, then FINE! I can assure you that your blog is safe and this includes Roco. Geez, why can't we just get along? I can't even think straight. I can't even spell right now.
So until you stop acting like babies and more like adults (like me, UBF Blogger Mom, obsessed funkey, jairo, mfunk04, and pteprocks, etc.) then I will return to my blog.
I'm not going to delete my blog (I'm too good for that) I'm just taking a break. So now you lost someone else!
GOOD BYE!!!!!>:(

-keep it (not so) funkey (waggs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (inhale) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you guys better shape up!!!stop spreading rumores or deleting other peoples blogs people!