My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey everyone

Wow. I haven't posted some things for a while. I really don't know what to say. I can say that ever since pokemon platinum came out, that's all I think of. Oh, the funkey of this week was supposed to be the rare dyer, but I'm pretty late. So it will be the funkey for the rest of this week and the next.
Well that's all for the moment, but I will be paying more attention to my blog.

-keep it funkey (R dyer)

3 comments:

jairo m said...

hey no worrys, i havent posted because of i had to many things to do. such as homework and platinum!

carabu said...

Can you follow my blog?It's called ubfunkeyssporeandmore.blogspot.com

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Drew Knigh: I'm not going to post your comment, due to it having your entire address. Well I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the very rare boggle.
Infact my dad was going to put it on ebay to try and get big bucks.
But at this point I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Though I will save your address so maybe one day when you come home from school or look in the mail box it could be there. :D

carabu: I followed your blog, just like you asked. :D

-keep it funkey (rom)