My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Scam?

I noticed that the funkeys of thug, E.P. Royalton, speed racer, (pinball) and taejo showed up on ebay again. Taejo came down I think yesterday or the day before. I thought that 2 taejos was weird, but having the 3 others show up makes me think if the seller really has them again or if they actually sold them. Whatever it is, I might aswell try to win them again. Thats it, I just wanted to throw that out there. :P What do you think?

-keep it funkey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebsingh won a dot off their and he got his dot. I trust everything sold from them is Legit.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I know (like everyone else) that rebs got dot. I didn't know tht it was from the same seller. If it was, then they should definately have those funkeys. But how could they get 2 of all 4 of those? Aw well. :P

Fallen Soldier said...

there is one taejo that was stupid, It was speed racer repainted because when I bought it, my brother got hold of it and washed it and was actually speed racer gp

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Aww that stinks....:T