My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All the wendys toys!

Well I bought the rest of the wendys toys off of ebay 2 days ago and they already came! So of course I went exploring on the 2 disks. They are very similar, as Zommix said on his blog http://ubfunkeyzmania.blogspot.com/ I wasn't going to take any pictures because Zoomix made a big post on all the toys, but I did find something unique when I downloaded the ub funkeys demo. It looks just like the game (not like the demo on http://www.ubfunkeys.com/). The only differences are that there is no paradox green portal, no hidden realm ship, no royalton racing complex, no angus lab, and no quest funkeys. And also your user name is U.B. Funkeys. Anyway my pics are showing that when you walk onto a portal as UB it tells you a little bit about the place. They're special cut sences. :)



















After I got out of the demo, it showed some cool pictures. It turns out Terrapinia is a planet! This also shows what the paradox green starter kit looks like. I was right, it comes with bones. UGH....
By the way, I took the paradox green personality test. It turns out I'm most like maul. Not what I was hoping for but maul is cool. (I was hoping for tadd of course.) Anyway that's all for the wendys toys.
-keep it funkey

7 comments:

Jairo said...

hopefully there will be a different starter when it comes out, look at ub and bones, they are printed on!...oh who am i kinding! they allways make it bones!

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

no elemental island scence?...:'(

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Unfortunately no neos.

400Star said...

LOL! Look at the nightmare rift pic sprocket's all like "peace out"

Fallen Soldier said...

I'm just wondring are u the new mod at rebsinghs. I'm talking to u vlurp111.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Apparently Shadow. Because wags quit already, and I was the runner up in the poll I'm his replacement.

400Star: I looked at that too and laughed! Sprocket (and lucky a little bit) look like that.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

then ill mkae the lines of it then!