My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mulch! :D

I went to Kmart today, and judging by the title of the post you can tell what I got! I got mulch! YAY! Too bad ace wasn't there, I really would've prefered to get ace. But oh well.
I'm a little disapointed with making the games. I don't like having to work for the trophy. XD After making my first game I got bored. Even after I played like 3 other people's games I got bored. :T I'm a little tired of playing "super mario bros" themed games. Oh well. Atleast the turbine's cool. :D




-keep it funkey

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You were the runnerup for the moderator contest. Orcestra has quit. You will be selected as a moderator. Best of luck and try to meet Rebsingh (Admin) in chat

- Mod Squad

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

._. uhhh thanks I'll have to find you. I'm shocked that he actually quit.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

too much depends on me...

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

What are you even talking about neos?