My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Read what mulch and ace can do

Copy this site into your search bar and read about the game making that you can do with mulch and ace: http://snoo.ws/2009/01/10/mattel-giving-funkeys-barbie-hot-wheels-new-apps/

You might be able to just click on it. I don't know. Anyway I think this'll be fun and might be worth the wait. And don't forget to enter my contest in the post below.
Off topic: Have you noticed that I post a lot more now? I think I'll do it more often, now that I got the ball rolling.

-keep it funkey

2 comments:

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i saw what they do in TSE long ago.

Jairo said...

j'up, there game is mulch game maker, and ace game maker in which you can post them for all to play.