My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My villian for candy bar

Well here he is.
















His name is rage
Well yet again I haven't posted when I said I would. I have to get my posts in before my readers stop reading. Hmm... I should also think of something that would get a lot of people attracted and come to my blog. I would also like more followers. I would appreciate it if you could advertise my blog or at least mention it in conversation in one of the meebo rooms.

5 comments:

Squiddy said...

He's cool...but weird...

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I know, but that's why I like him.

Shel2 said...

=D

Jairo said...

before i go (because im closing my blog) that is a cool looking villion! and thanks for being the first to follow my blog.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

You're welcome jario.... thanks for everything.