My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GIG was right! I got thug! sorta...

GIG said that he was moving his yang around in his ub hub and got thug! I licked my normal yang and after many trys of "Congratulations you have a new funkey! Would you like to update?" (I did update and never got anything) Thug's movie clip just appeared! Like GIG said, there is no sound but it is exciting! You can go to GIG's crib or my crib to see the clip. Here are 3 pics of it.

*There is a very short story but it is cool!







-keep it funkey!

4 comments:

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i need to find the file name!

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

There isn't, thats why there is no sound and you don't turn into thug. You just get the movie because the picture is in the misc files.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

strange...

Claire said...

thanks froggy. I got the thug thing also! :D