My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

So close... yet... so far

Well just one more week of school. Ugh, I know that plenty if not all of you are out of school. I get out on June 26th. Isn't that such a drag? Well I only have to take my social studies final on Monday and return my lock that goes to my locker on Tuesday. For the rest of the week I'm going to just stay home but maybe go back on Friday (last day) to say good bye to all of my friends. Plus the weather's been horrible for weeks, so my pool won't warm up any higher than 70 degrees, but that doesn't stop me from going in. Before I go, I'm planning on making a short video clip on how I made croak out of clay and make an updated post on croak. Jario requested it and I really don't mind atall. C U L8R my peeps!

-keep it funkey

1 comment:

Jairo said...

QUICK! AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! GO TO FUNKEYS AND DOWNLOAD PARADOX GREEN! IM DOWNLOADING IT NOW!