My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

2 New Funkeys and Disappointment at the SDCC

Sorry this post took so long to get up. I was waiting for my ace to come in the mail. :D I also have a very rare dyer now too (like I said in the last post.) So anyway, as expected, UB Funkeys was not featured at the Comic Con. :( Oh well, we kinda saw that coming. Ok that's about it. I'll get a picture of ace and dyer up later. Now if you check my final countdown list (over there ->) you'll see I only need 4 more funkeys to actually complete my collection (of "offically released funkeys". I think that I'll very slowly but surely complete it.....well maybe besides dot anyway.

-keep it funkey

11 comments:

Jairo said...

You need a VR Sprocket? i think i can get that for you.... well if i lived near you that is, meh

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

and how is that? none of the stores near me sell them anymore

Jairo said...

99 Cents store, they still sell them, a-heh heh... ;)

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

the 99 cents stores near me have never had them. and i actually read this thing that listed only a few states that have 99 cents stores that carry funkeys.

Mike Bozzo said...

hey guys are funkeys still on sale? and cool site keep posting everyone seems dead O_O lol, maybe u wanna join my site? chofunk.blogspot.com formerly known as funkeysforever :D Im mfunk04. but my comp died so now im chofunk or tobenamed! :)

-Chofunk

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

you know that i've been following your blog since you made it right? and i read your posts too when u write them. so u keep writing too! oh yeah and funkeys aren't at stores anymore, i just got them on ebay.

Jairo said...

Some stores still do sell them, but their the ones that they find, like in the back and that their extras, happened the other day at Wal-Mart when i got my VR Sprout, they told me they found it in this huge box from Mattel or something like that, couldn't really understand what she was saying. "Woh yuh sheee it wuss int thuu backs box.", man, you try and understand that easily.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

yeah i know. like sometimes i still see them at toys r us or walgreens. i do still see starter kits at walmart though

ƒυηкιкιƒℓυяяу said...

Omg. Froggy. You're alive!?!? :o

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

?........ how often do u check my blog funkiki?

Jairo said...

FuNkIkIfLuRrY said...
Omg. Froggy. You're alive!?!? :o

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...
?........ how often do u check my blog funkiki?

"... enough for you to give him your number! *runs away crying*"

I dunno, was just going through sites I use to go to XD