My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well Here I Am

Yeah I haven't posted in a long time. It's because there's nothing left to say on this blog. I still get about 100-200 views on this blog every week. Which means (I think) everyone who comes to this blog wants more posts. I was so busy this year during school and now that I'm bored to death this summer I'll be more active around here. :) I "PROMISED" in an older post that I would post more often and I broke that promise...so now when ever I have time I'll catch up on my blog.

UB Funkeys are discontinued and that's that. We all know it. So should I make a new blog about movies or videogames or something? Even though I don't trust myself to post so often on a new blog considering my amount of activity here. :\ oh well...

So please comment. I need to know what everyone's been up to. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo glad your back! :D I've been playing WoW lately, wishing UBF would come back. Haven't seen any in stores recently. Not much is going on around Funkeys Fun though. So glad to have you back :)
-Funk on

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I'm glad to be back :)

Jairo said...

Welp, tell you the truth i came here by just checking in, anyway, nice to hear that your back. You should try one of the following: "Elite Beat Agents"(DS), Dragcave.net, SM64 hacking.... and uh..... thats about it. 0_o............ Anyway, still good to hear from ya'.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

the only thing is that i cant seem to be able to use your hack... my computer isnt able to download the file. but i guess since so many of you talk about dragcave i might try it