My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog Birthday!!! and joker funkey!

Well today is my blog's birthday!!! Yay! It's now one years old. It could be its last year, but then again, look at this:




















This picture was found on entertainment earth by neos. Thank you neos! I think of it as my blog's birthday present. :P

There were rumors that funkys discontinued "offically" because cp funkeys claimed to see an announcement on mattel's website. Well this picture just gave me hope again that funkeys could live on. It still says that Dc Heroes will be released in March. My own birthday is in March, so maybe this'll be my present. :D But remember that when it says March it probably means June.
Thats pretty much all to say for now, and if I think of something I'll post.

-keep it funkey

2 comments:

Jairo said...

its awsome isnt it!?!?!?!p.s. my actual birthday is tommoroe!

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

sweet! happy B-Day!