My Favorite Songs


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I got a lot of more stuff and more news

Well to start off, I got all the plushies now. My dad got me a deuce, lucky, waggs, bones and sprocket plush for a totall price of about $11 on ebay. (If you forgot I got a berger plush for Christmas.) And even better, I got a very rare singe! Oh I'm so close to completing my collection! My dad also got me surprise lotas flash drive thats on its way. Shush don't tell him I know! LOL

In other news Roco is having a party at his crib! To learn more about it go to www.funkeysfun.blogspot.com And have you ever noticed that my blog hasn't been updated in quite some time? Well I'm going to have a blog makeover! Only thing is I need some ideas. Maybe a new template, DEFINATELY a new banner and profile image (I mean aren't you bored of snipe with his gun already? Com'n seriously.), and just jazz it up a bit. Oh and unfortunately no one entered my contest yet. :( If your going to then just find my post called "New Contest" and enter. Well I think thats it for now. If I think of anything else I'll post. Untill then.....

-keep it funkey!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning that!! :D

Jairo said...

can you post something about croak?
it was mest up how mattle and radica stole your idea, but it was fun voting that they did....and because i just made a custome made funkey out of clay and i need to know info on how yours was made. p.s. its name is drix!

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Ok, ok I will. I tell you how to make it now, but itstime for school.

Jairo said...

school? i got out on june 15! (monday)

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I get of school on June 26th!